Thursday, August 21, 2008

Part Time

MONEY
Hard to come But Easy to go..
Oil UP!
Water Bill UP!
Everything UP!
Now even food.. Is so hard to find RM2.50 Chao Kuai Tiao..
Life start to be no easy in future..
Maybe u can find RM4 Chao Kuai Tiao in future?
Oh.. Suck.. No easy.. Really..


SO...
I start to Earn some "Wai Kuai" such as have Advertlets in my blog..
Tiu.. Have you notice when you come into my Blog?
Wakakakakaka... Anywhere even this was no BIG money but..
I believe Sikit Sikit Lama Jadi Bukit... Hahaha..
In order To Earn More.. Need to start to Blog more..
Ern.. I try lah.. Try to write more.. Wakakakaka..
So... Please support ya.. Always drop by have a look..
And PLEASE since you are here PLEASE put some word at there..
(There mean the place which just beside of this post which is on ur Right handside)
At least let me know who are here lah Kawan.. Tolong Tolong..
Thanks for ur HARD WORK.. Thanks..


People is same as Share.. Up down Up down..
But Friend are same as Money Hard to come Easy to go..
Go Go Come Come.. Go Go Come Come..
In this case how you different Friend & Best friend?
Can someone answer this?
Or how u know is this guy or girl dislike you or not?
Can someone answer this also?
Or Or how u know is this guy or girl like you?
Can someone answer answer this also?
Hard.. Is hard.. Is hard to said this kind of thing..
Even a guy who very close with u for 5 year also can betray u..
So what is the true? Nothing is true..


Halo! YES.. Is U..
Tell me.. Answer me.. Why?
Why u need to copy & paste my Blog de thing then put on ur Blog?
To prove urself are Right? To prove u didn't do those thing?
Or do you know what is Copy Right? Copy and Paste..
If you can write urself.. Prove urself..
I blog no because i want to Shoot people..
I just want to write out what i feel..
Did i only AIM you? Nope.. Not u alone..
Everyone is kenal from me..(If u understand CHINESE)
So.. Please read carefully with people de Post..
Don't only read Half Way.. Please Read Finish..
Type so long is no easy Even is a Lousy Post..
PLEASE Read Finish and MOST IMPORTANT..
DON'T COPY & PASTE People de Post...


-END-

No comments: