Sunday, August 31, 2008

National Day 2008

Merdeka! Merdeka!
Malaysia.. 1 more year to go..
Wu Wit.. 51 year? *If i am wrong pls correct me*
What a 51 year... Anything special Event for this year?
Anwar is BACK? Lee Chong Wei Win a silver medal?
Ern.. Yap.. Those is part of it but NOT really also..
Want to know what is the MOST special for this year?




YA.. I am sure IS THIS!!
Let's Stand and welcome.. *With big claps*
Our MUAR HERO.. MR.Chee Wee Meng is back!!
Wo.. Still remember him? The 1 who written "Negarakuku"..
Wo.. Finally.. He can come back.. Must be suffer a lot..
But.. Ern.. Anyone know his is coming back?
Or is my news really toooooooooo Slow?
Arg.... Anywhere Welcome back MR.Chee Wee Meng..
I believe many people is waitting for.........
Waitting for your Next True Song.. *Ern.. did i said wrong something?*
YoYoYo.. Waitting for it.... Wakakakaka...


Ern... National Day.. A special day for our country..
Still Remember when i was young.. *young = 7-8 Years Old*
I will wake up in the Early Morning & Start wake Everyone up..
Just want to ask them to join me..
Join me infront of the TV & start watching National Parade...
Wakakakaka... That time was fun.. Really...
But after a few year.. When Starter to become Teenager.. *teenager = 11-12 Years Old*
No more National Parade in my Brain..
Stop watching when in that age.. No more Semangat...
Only know.. National Day? YES.. Is holiday!! Wakakaka....
Even this year.. I don't really feel like going to celebrate...
And the worse thing is.. I don't like this special Holiday...
Somebody must be thinking...
*ini yawchu start "jia jia" already.. where got ppl don't like Holiday de.."
BUT i Tell you.. This is true.. Because of this Special Holiday...
I have to clear ALL my job on Friday & Saturday...
For me clear job is not a big problem.. But the question come..
What am i going to do for this two days Holiday?
If Holiday still need to go back Office work... Is that Holiday?
Arg.... Stuck with this.. "BU Shuang"..
So anyone free to accompany? :D

No comments: