Saturday, December 1, 2007

As a SGT...

Today was my 1st parade after on leave for 3-4month... Some RCT & PTE was shock when i step in to SMKS coz last time me myself already tell many people that i was going to RESIGN... I even type the resign letter already... But because of NCO Council i stay on to serve BB... NCO council is a task that i never expect to... Because it have to lead all the NCO in the Company to move forward & be mature but with my ability it was a job which are hard & tough... This is because me myself don't even know how to manage my own problem then how can i lead people to solve problem oh? Of course... When my other SGT ask me to be the chairman of The NCO Council i was so reluctant to & reject it... The reason they ask me to be chairman is.. "Since u suggest to reopen back The NCO Council so u have to become chairman... We don't care oh... So is u.. Thank you yaw chu.."
Walao... Can u believe with this kind of reason also can? I really can't accept loh... but think of it i think they got the point also... Coz nobody will like to try this kind of TRICKY problem unless got people try & do it well loh... If not nobody would like to try & be the Leader wan... So i am the victim of this issue loh... Haiz... Whatever lah... Don't wish to be also kenal already... The thing i can do is Accept only...


Today i finally try something which is new to me... that is i can shout "Company.. Company Sedia.." Hahahaha... From the 1st i think today parade should be very good for me coz i have try something which is new to me as a drill man but thing are not what u think that u hope it will be... After the opening parade everybody divide into camp class & physical training... From the 1st the camp class was still ok...But just right after the camp class my SIR come and tell me "yaw chu come and see me later i got thing to ask u..." When i hear he said this kind of word i know sure got something wrong happened... So just like what i expect there are something happened to me... Luckily my SIR hear me explain the thing if not i sure kenal loh... & after talk with SIR i seriously think that i need to be more mature to handle thing already...Coz i very agree with what sir tell me today "U as a SGT is this ur way to handle thing? If continue like now u can't never help those teenager grow in BB.. So next time pls take note on ur action"
This few word really let me realise my wrong & AS A SGT i shall change for my boys & girls... So how am i going to change ah? Hahahaha....

No comments: