Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tired

When i was form 5... I wish to finish my SPM fast...
Coz i think it wasting a lot of my time to wait...
I want to finish it off quickly... BUT...
Finish exam does mean that i can have my rest & holiday...
It mean i have to start a journey...
A journey that i never walk before... A new road...
Sometime i really admire some of my friend... COZ...
Some of my friend already plan out what they want or they want to be..
But only me stay on the starting place... Don't know what shall i do...
Again... I get confusion with my decision...
Don't know why... When the moment i want to make some decision...
A few word keep come out from my mind...
Should i care about Friend? Family? Lover? BB?


When these question keep come out...
I always have to tell myself that TAN YAW CHU please Stay Firm...
But this seems does work on me... HAIZ.....
How ah? Who can teach me how to do?


After last time talk with officer...
Suddenly i feel that i got a lot of BB job need to do or to be done...
Last time Cpl put tak ada loh... But now got many thing to do...
But no incharge lah... Just guide... But somehow i feel that....
BuShuang... Hahaha... Maybe can't do the thing until perfect bah...
Guide ppl are no easy... Coz a lot of thing u can't hand on...
U have to let those L/cpl & Pte do... So nothing much i can do...
Just sitting there & look what are they trying to do... But funning lah...
Sometimes i really can't understand what are those L/cpl & Pte think...
Their idea & the way they do thing was so... How to said ah?
Ern... Something like no think too far... Just do it lah...Don't care so much...
Do 1st then don't care whether their backside get burn or not... Hahaha...
But when is the time to save them... Of course i will lend them my hand...
1st 2 time maybe is fun... But after a few times i really getting tired...
But come to think of it... No choice lah... Maybe my times has gone...
This is their time... Its time to let go... Let them learn...
But why ah? Somehow i feel tired to do BB job now...
No mood to keep going up liao.... How? Who can tell me how to do?

No comments: